Why Did I Buy This?

Report your issues here

Why Did I Buy This?

Postby Abolton » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm

I CANNOT BELIEVE all of the positive reviews???? I am a lawyer and have SOME ability to read english, and this program SUCKS! First, you down loan on your iphone. THEN absolutely NO INSTRUCTIONS on the application. NONE! So you click "help" and then it sends you to a website. So you get on the website and they give you a youtube video to watch (still no instructions yet). On the video, you DO EXACTLY as they do but YOUR computer doesn't respond as their does on the video. So now you feel like crap having been taken for a buck and wonder WHAT THE HELL DID ALL OF THE POSITIVE REVIEWERS DO? Oh, of course there's no "contact us" section on the site.
Abolton

Re: Why Did I Buy This?

Postby Abolton » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh, give me my damned dollar back.
Abolton

Re: Why Did I Buy This?

Postby raf » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 am

Abolton wrote:Oh, give me my damned dollar back.

I'm really sorry you are having problems with Remoter. You can access the manual by clicking on the Help button, and just scroll down (clicking on "Support" brings you to the website).

If you'd like to request a refund, you need to follow Apple's procedure.

Regarding the reviews, I assure you, they are all from real customers. I have never, and will never request people to review for me (in a fraudulent way, of course. If you do like Remoter, then please do review it!) ; not only is it unethical, but it just breaks the review system even more than it already is.

I'd be glad to help you if you have problems with Remoter, though. Just ask.

Thanks,

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Support