Android Market availability

Android Market availability

Postby matusik662 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 am

I would like to use Remoter VNC on a Android powered tablet but can't find it in the Market. Is it available?
matusik662

Re: Android Market availability

Postby raf » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

matusik662 wrote:I would like to use Remoter VNC on a Android powered tablet but can't find it in the Market. Is it available?

Not at the moment. Remoter is only available for iOS and Mac at the moment. Development of Windows and Android versions is planned to start soon, though.

Thanks!,
Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby Twobit » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 am

I second the Windows client. It has been impossible to find a useful VNC client which supports OSx Lion's ScreenSharing. We had to revert to LogMeIn (yikes)! Any status updates on this progress?
Twobit

Postby raf » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 am

Twobit wrote:I second the Windows client. It has been impossible to find a useful VNC client which supports OSx Lion's ScreenSharing. We had to revert to LogMeIn (yikes)! Any status updates on this progress?

Unfortunately, we haven't started work on the Windows version of Remoter yet. It still remains in the pipeline.

Thanks for your interest!,
Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby nehaali » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:56 am

I'm writing code on a linux server, via my ipad, using Textastic for editing and syncing. I need a good straight ssh terminal app. Currently I'm using TouchTermPro but the problem is that this does not hold a connection to the server in the background. So every time I run my code and leave TouchTerm to edit the code in Textastic, I have to reauthenticate on the server when returning to TouchTerm. I suppose that TouchTerm is an older iPhone app that predates multitasking and has not been updated.

So . . .

1. Is remoter a sufficient full ssh terminal app
2. Does it hold a connection to servers when in the background?
Our fantastic offers for free Pass4sure 350-060 dumps and sas certification study guides prepare you well for the final Android exam and University of California, Berkeley papers with great success of Adams State University.
nehaali

Return to Other Topics