Restore purchases not working

Report your issues here

Restore purchases not working

Postby Greatwitenorth » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 pm

i recently had to restore my iPad and noticed after I had done so that the ssh client I bought was no longer available. I tried pressing the restore purchases button, and the box comes up with my apple Id but the keyboard fails to appear making it impossible to enter my password. This is obviously a bug. Is there any workaround for this?
Greatwitenorth

Re: Restore purchases not working

Postby raf » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

The keyboard should appear. Do you have a bluetooth keyboard paired to your device? Try turning bluetooth off under Settings on your device.
What version of iOS are you running?: There are issues with the keyboard disappearing on iOS 5 beta. But that's unsupported software at the moment.

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby Greatwitenorth » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Sorry I did forget to mention I'm on iOS 5. Good to know that youre aware of it. Amazing app by the way, love it.
Greatwitenorth

Postby raf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 pm

That explains it. Yes, I am aware of it. Hopefully this will get corrected for the final, otherwise, I already have a work-around in place.
Try setting external keyboard to NO in Remoter Config. This might help. Also try restarting your device / Remoter. That might also help. (Of course, these are just temporary fixes)

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Support