Macros Manager behavior

Report your issues here

Macros Manager behavior

Postby Pilotouno » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

BTW, before I begin with my question kudos to the providers of this app. Love it.

I'm having a problem with the Macros Manager. Specifically I am unable to rename macros near the bottom of the list. It appears the rename button gets progressively lower and must be hiding off the manager window.

Tis may not be the way to suggest a feature but if it could be forwarded to the correct people I would like to see a feature added to the macros manager that allowed sorting the list manually rather than alphabetically.

Thanks in advance.

Rick
Pilotouno

Re: Macros Manager behavior

Postby CU2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Rick,
I've confirmed the macro manager problem on iPhone when in landscape orientation.

Does this conform to your experience? I have not seen any trouble with this in portrait mode so far.

BTW: raf, ticket 260 made for this issue
CU2

Postby Pilotouno » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

You know I haven't even used it that much on my iPhone. The problem occurred on my iPad in both landscape and portrait modes. So when I tested it on the iPhone it appeared to be ok until I had entered too many macros. I found that the 12th one would not show the rename prompt in either landscape or portrait modes. All macros 12 and above cannot be renamed as a result.

Rick
Pilotouno

Postby raf » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 am

The problem has to do with scrolling. When the table is scrolled, the popover was being displayed in the wrong place. This has been corrected in the code, and will be included in the next release.

Thanks!

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby Pilotouno » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 am

Thanks. Will this new version be arriving soon?
Pilotouno

Postby raf » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

This version will include RDP among other changes. You can track the progress of the version by going here: http://trac.rafsoftware.com/index.fcgi/ ... terVNC_2.6
As a work-around, in the mean time, you can rename the macros manually using iTunes File Sharing.

Thanks,

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby Pilotouno » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks RAF.
Pilotouno

Return to Support