How do I right-click in FullScreen mode?

Report your issues here

How do I right-click in FullScreen mode?

Postby wiltjk » Sun May 29, 2011 1:10 pm

I really like FullScreen mode as it makes my connected PC operate more like a tablet.

That said, I don't know how to right-click in this mode without turning on the TrackPad. In other apps, click & hold does this.

Also, double-clicking in FullScreen mode is pretty much hit & miss.

In version 2.4, I also miss the separate TrackPad and Keyboard FullScreen buttons. The single FullScreen Button tends to wander downward each invocation until it is no longer accessible.
wiltjk

Re: How do I right-click in FullScreen mode?

Postby raf » Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

wiltjk wrote:I really like FullScreen mode as it makes my connected PC operate more like a tablet.

That said, I don't know how to right-click in this mode without turning on the TrackPad. In other apps, click & hold does this.

Also, double-clicking in FullScreen mode is pretty much hit & miss.

In version 2.4, I also miss the separate TrackPad and Keyboard FullScreen buttons. The single FullScreen Button tends to wander downward each invocation until it is no longer accessible.

Version 2.4.1 will bring back the fullscreen buttons as an optional configuration. Double-clicking without the trackpad has also been improved.
To right click in FullScreen mode, you need to use the virtual trackpad ATM.
Tap and hold to right click used to be feature of Remoter originally, and ended up being phased out. I might revive it. For 2.4.1, I'm going to add the right-click option to the fullscreen button.

Thanks,

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Support