Hide local mouse cursor

Hide local mouse cursor

Postby speedyuy » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi!
I want to congratulate you for a great product! I use it every day and did recomend it to a lot of our customers.
I am using it to remotely control a touchscreen application running on a windows PC.
The application has the cursor hidden, when I use the touchscreen on the PC y don't see the cursor.
When I use RemoterVNC I always see the cursor even if y enable "Remote pointer updates".
Is there a way to disable the cursor in Remoter? If not, I would really love to see this in a next version of the app.

Thanks!
speedyuy

Re: Hide local mouse cursor

Postby raf » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 pm

speedyuy wrote:Hi!
I want to congratulate you for a great product! I use it every day and did recomend it to a lot of our customers.
I am using it to remotely control a touchscreen application running on a windows PC.
The application has the cursor hidden, when I use the touchscreen on the PC y don't see the cursor.
When I use RemoterVNC I always see the cursor even if y enable "Remote pointer updates".
Is there a way to disable the cursor in Remoter? If not, I would really love to see this in a next version of the app.

Thanks!

Interesting request. Never really crossed my mind that anybody would want this. I'll add it to trac.

Thanks for the feedback!,

Raf.

PS: http://trac.remoterlabs.com/index.fcgi/ticket/357
raf
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests