Lock screen, lock size. Fullscreen icons. Arrows/ scroll

Lock screen, lock size. Fullscreen icons. Arrows/ scroll

Postby emp » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Can you add the ability to lock screen size/zoom, screen position?

Can you make the option to hide icon minimize in fullscreen mode?

And also is good to have keyboard-style arrows in the right corner of the scrren (floating may be) and a more comfortable mouse scroller like in Maven browser for iOs

Thank you!
emp

Re: Lock screen, lock size. Fullscreen icons. Arrows/ scroll

Postby raf » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 pm

emp wrote:Can you add the ability to lock screen size/zoom, screen position?

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you make the option to hide icon minimize in fullscreen mode?

Yes, you can right now. Go into Remoter Config, and disable "FullScreen Buttons", under 'Visual Settings'.

And also is good to have keyboard-style arrows in the right corner of the scrren (floating may be) and a more comfortable mouse scroller like in Maven browser for iOs

I'm not familiar with that browser; could you explain to me how the mouse scroller works?

Thanks,
Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby emp » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:56 am

raf wrote:
emp wrote:And also is good to have keyboard-style arrows in the right corner of the scrren (floating may be) and a more comfortable mouse scroller like in Maven browser for iOs

I'm not familiar with that browser; could you explain to me how the mouse scroller works?

Thanks,
Raf.

Scroller-mover:
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4d_DFee6k&feature=player_detailpage#t=10s
it is also called trackpad - it is very usable because it is on the right bottom of the screen and you can scroll (on in Remoter's case - even move mouse) with 1 finger of right hand when holding device

and the same way it can be replaced with arrows - like that:
with bigger buttons and also designed to use with right or left hand
emp

Postby raf » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

That's an interesting approach. Doable, but the VNC protocol only provides scrolling support simulating the mouse-wheel; so it would have to be only up/down, and step-based (discrete). I'll add it as a request into trac, so I'll remember to add this.

Thanks!,

Raf.

Edit: See ticket here: http://trac.rafsoftware.com/index.fcgi/ticket/253
This feature may be a good one to combine with the new custom/keyboard feature I'm planning on adding.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests