Accessibility settings

Accessibility settings

Postby Hdelacro » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi
I am really pleased to use vnc remoter that is quite fully featured and much faster and easier to configure than mostofthe similar apps.
I have a first rather specific request concerning the ability to emulate left-handed mouse or track-pad as by default click is a right click and buttons cannot be switched... It a de tail but it could be an valuable improvement especially For disabled or impaired people - thanks for them
Second, as I am myself using a voice recognition software to dictate my texts and other emails, would it be possible tu redirect the iPad/iPhone microphone input signal towards the sound input mixer of the target computer...
Sorry for asking such improvement but I am presiding a French association h@ndICT that is aiming at facilitating the access to computing and computers and to ICT in a broader approach for disabled people...
Thanks for them
Regards
Hervé
Hdelacro

Re: Accessibility settings

Postby raf » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks for your feedback Hdelarco!,

About the swapping of the buttons on the Virtual Trackpad, it never even ocurred to me to do that. Thanks for the suggestion, it will definitely be included in version 2.1!
Regarding the microphone redirection; unfortunately sound is not part of the RFB (remote frame buffer) protocol used by VNC. As a planned add-on, RDP will be added to Remoter in the not-to-distant future.

Thanks,

Raf.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure RDP supports sound input redirection. But this is a feature I'll keep in mind, I might do it myself.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests