Transparent WholeScreen Trackpad

Transparent WholeScreen Trackpad

Postby carlad » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 am

Thanks for an excelent app! I use it daily to control a bunch of servers and my htpc. I always use the wholescreen trackpad and it works just fine, but it would be outstanding if i could disable/hide the overlaying trackpad image since it makes all colors "grayish". Maybe a "Hide trackpad"-option to the settings of a server? Those rounded corners on the stretched image isn't too pretty either :-)

I'm looking forward to see this relatively small, but for me important feature in future releases.

Thanks again for this great app.
carlad

Re: Transparent WholeScreen Trackpad

Postby raf » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 am

Thanks for the feedback!, I'll add a ticket to trac for this suggestion.

Raf.

Edit: trackhere: http://trac.rafsoftware.com/index.fcgi/ticket/72
raf
Site Admin

Postby Open Mind » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks Raf. I really appreciate the new "invisible" option for the fullscreen trackpad. I all ways use the fullscreen trackpad, so this just makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. :)

I have one request for the new trackpad option that I think would be natural now that the trackpad is truly invisible. The fullscreen buttons (close+keyboard+trackpad) should be highlighted or dimmed when activated, so when the trackpad is enabled the trackpad button should indicate that the trackpad is enabled.

one more thing that would complete the trackpad experience would be optimized two-finger scroll. I use this very often, but the mouse pointer jumps around the screen and the scrolling is not very smooth. When I use non VNC remotes with trackpad on my iPhone, I don't have the same problem.
Open Mind

Postby raf » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 am

Open Mind wrote:Thanks Raf. I really appreciate the new "invisible" option for the fullscreen trackpad. I all ways use the fullscreen trackpad, so this just makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. :)

I have one request for the new trackpad option that I think would be natural now that the trackpad is truly invisible. The fullscreen buttons (close+keyboard+trackpad) should be highlighted or dimmed when activated, so when the trackpad is enabled the trackpad button should indicate that the trackpad is enabled.

one more thing that would complete the trackpad experience would be optimized two-finger scroll. I use this very often, but the mouse pointer jumps around the screen and the scrolling is not very smooth. When I use non VNC remotes with trackpad on my iPhone, I don't have the same problem.

Thanks Open Mind,
-Good point about the fullscreen buttons!. I added a trac ticket to track this!
-I'll look into the trackpad two-finger scrolling problem. I really recommend the side-scroller; but I see how you like the invisible trackpad. Maybe I can make the edge of the screen a scroller...

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby ajg23 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 am

Glad to see these issues already being discussed and very glad already have transparent trackpad! :)

What I think is very important is ability to use pinch-zoom while in trackpad mode. Hope it can go on the list!

Best,
Aaron
ajg23

Return to Feature Requests