Mouse buttons on top toolbar too

Mouse buttons on top toolbar too

Postby Jjmboni » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 pm

First of all, I have to say I'm very impressed with your app. It does everything I want it to do. At first I was full of questions, but as I played with the app more and more I figured out how to do most everything.

One thing I'd like to see is the mouse buttons on the top toolbar as well as the bottom (maybe make it configurable). The reason is, when the keyboard is open the bottom toolbar disappears. So to right click for example, I first have to close the keyboard.
Jjmboni

Re: Mouse buttons on top toolbar too

Postby raf » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Jjmboni wrote:First of all, I have to say I'm very impressed with your app. It does everything I want it to do. At first I was full of questions, but as I played with the app more and more I figured out how to do most everything.

One thing I'd like to see is the mouse buttons on the top toolbar as well as the bottom (maybe make it configurable). The reason is, when the keyboard is open the bottom toolbar disappears. So to right click for example, I first have to close the keyboard.

Good point. Maybe I can add the mouse buttons to the special toolbar displayed on top of the keyboard. I'll think about it. Definitely adding this to my list.

Thank you!
raf
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests