Lion / multiple user accounts

Lion / multiple user accounts

Postby Boonanafoo » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

I am in my 24 hour trial window for Remotefusion for iPad, so hopefully I can figure this out today. Is there any way to set up separate sessions for different user accounts on my target Mac using Remotefusion? This would require putting in separate usernames and passwords, and unless I am missing something the Remotefusion account creation process prompts you for the login information for a particular account. It would seem like the only way to do this would be to create separate remotefusion accounts for each target user account, is there any way to do this? TIA
Boonanafoo

Re: Lion / multiple user accounts

Postby raf » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi,

Yes, you can do exactly that. Install Remoter Fusion on each user account, and create separate RemoterFusion credentials for each user.

We're working on a new version of the whole RemoterFusion system, to simplify it even further. You bring up a good point, and I'll be sure to include a solution for this problem in the next version.

Thanks!,
Raf.

PS: If you need more time to evaluate RemoterFusion, please email me at support AT remoterlabs DOT com.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Support