Many issues and crashes...

Many issues and crashes...

Postby Zoki » Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey raf,

I baught Remoter (for Mac) an hour ago. So, what can I say? It is really buggy.

Version: 1.0.7
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7.3

Within 15 mins Remoter crashes about 10 times.
What I've done:
- Created a RDP session an edit it -> crashed 3 times
- Created another session while the other run -> crash
- Created a RDP session and set a name for it -> after that Remoter sets name "3389"
- Edited that session, set again a name for it and set Login name like domain\username -> Remoter doesn't renamed it
- Pushed shortcut for preferences -> what happend? Right, it crashed again!

It is really annoying and I'm thinking about to write Apple an e-Mail to send me my money back.
No offense, but everyone expects a nice and clean app for that price.

What do You say?
Zoki

Re: Many issues and crashes...

Postby Zoki » Mon May 14, 2012 3:32 pm

What the hell is that? A login screen? Not really?!
Attachments
login.jpg
login.jpg (24.77 KiB) Viewed 4737 times
Zoki

Re: Many issues and crashes...

Postby raf » Mon May 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Zoki,

We're constantly working on resolving all issues reported by our users.
Unfortunately, Remoter for Mac depends on some libraries that are causing some crashes for some users. We're aware of that, and have been busy at work re-writing most of the routines that depend on these libraries.
Please try the latest beta, hopefully it will prove more stable to you. We're planning an update to 1.0.7 asap to resolve most of the issues. Unfortunately the "Session Editor" screen heavily depends on these routines and will take a bit longer to completely revamp. Most of the other screens have already been re-written, including: the SSH Key Manager, the Macros Manager, the Password Manager and the main server selection screen in Lion.

Still, if you're not satisfied with Remoter, by all means feel free to request a refund from the iTunes customer service team.

We take crashes very seriously, and believe me, we're working hard on making Remoter for Mac the best Remote Client available.
Thanks!,
Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Support