Wrong Keyboard Translation in RDP Sessions

Re: Wrong Keyboard Translation in RDP Sessions

Postby bopaz » Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 am

Hi,

I have a also a Problem with altgr?
How can I send a backslash?

And I am missing another feature: When it will be possible to give access to my own devices? Like printer or hard disk drives?
bopaz

Postby raf » Wed May 09, 2012 9:30 am

I was under the impression the problems with Alt keys were resolved. What version of Remoter are you running?

About access to local devices, this is being worked on, expect an update within a month/ month and a half. Once this is done, it will be included in Remoter at no additional charge.

Thanks!,
Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby bopaz » Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 am

raf wrote:I was under the impression the problems with Alt keys were resolved. What version of Remoter are you running?

It is remoter verso 1.0.7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

About access to local devices, this is being worked on, expect an update within a month/ month and a half. Once this is done, it will be included in Remoter at no additional charge.

Thanks!,
Raf.
bopaz

Postby raf » Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I don't think your reply worked correctly, please try again, or contact me at support AT remoterlabs DOT com

Thanks!,
Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Postby raf » Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Please try the latest beta: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=549&p=2305&sid=c72d46f156bf7760976e2a148fb35edf#p2305
(1.0.7E). This one should hopefully correct the left-alt v/s right-alt. Plus also correct issues with RDP Unicode and the right-alt key. Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
raf
Site Admin

Postby marcus » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 am

Hi raf,

This is my errror. I did not test the Backslash. Sorry for that.
I was under the impression the problems with Alt keys were resolved.

There is no change in the behavior in the new version. The Backslash does not work.

What can I do with the 'RDP Unicode' switch?

Thanks and regards,
marcus
marcus

Postby ken » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 am

I bought a version of Remoter for Mac today in the hope it helps me solve the problem with keyboard mapping (swiss german) over RDP. I read the thread here and wanted to check if there is a new status. I'm using version 1.0.8 and enabled the unicode setting in option but without success. I really need to be able to enter the "\" backslash character over RDP.
have a great day
Ken
ken

Postby raf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Sorry for the lack of forum support lately. Besides some hot fixes last month, we spend the most part of the month moving (across states).
We're all settled now, and forum support will be back to normal. Again, sorry for the delays.

I'll review this thread completely again, to make sure I understand the issue, and attempt to recreate it.

Thanks for your help by submitting the reports here!,

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support