Missing Manual

Missing Manual

Postby marcus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

Hi,

Is there some help/instruction manual for Remoter for Mac?

I have some questions:
- is there a possibility to stop the question to reconnect to a session? It asks me every time I exit/log off a session.
- what is the meaning of the folders for the session, and how do they work? I would like sort my connections to different folders, because I have a lot of connections.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
marcus
marcus

Re: Missing Manual

Postby raf » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 am

Marcus,

There is no manual for Remoter. All the information that used to be in a manual (in the iOS version) is now integrated into the app itself.

- is there a possibility to stop the question to reconnect to a session? It asks me every time I exit/log off a session.

Not at the moment. I'll add this request to trac.
Note that you won't get prompted it you use Remoter to disconnect (by closing the window, or selecting disconnect from the menu)

- what is the meaning of the folders for the session, and how do they work? I would like sort my connections to different folders, because I have a lot of connections.

The "folders" are categories you can put your servers in. You will then be able to filter based on the folder (or category) from the main screen in version 1.0.1. (which will be out soon!)

Raf.
raf
Site Admin

Return to Support